In this episode of Quit Bleeping Around®, an awesome superachiever, author, and self-improvement expert Christina Eanes interviews Lucas Root. Lucas has a consulting business in which he works with individuals who have a well-funded great idea but don’t quite know to execute it. In this episode, Lucas talks about how to maximize your brain state to be more productive.
Books recommended by Lucas:
- Altered Traits by Daniel Goleman & Richard Davidson
- Consciousness and the Brain by Stanislas Dehaene
- Take Back Your Mind: Buddhist Advice for Anxious Times by Lodro Rinzler
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Whatever It Takes by Brandon Bornancin
If you’d like to learn more about Lucas, visit his website at LucasRoot.com.
For more info about Christina, visit ChristinaEanes.com
Series Announcer: Seth D. Meyers (sethdmeyers.com)
Host: Christina Eanes (quitbleepingaround.com)
Outros Announcer: Linnea Sage (linneasage.com)
Intro/Outro Music: “Dangerous Dog” by Charlie J. Smith/SI Publishing